Friday, January 23, 2009

Knotts Berry Farm

We went to Knotts Berry Farm last month and the kids loved it, until they both started whining and we left after only being there for about an hour and half or so. They rode on a few rides in Camp Snoopy:

Yes, if you can't tell, Emileigh LOVED this ride...and all it does is move up and down, bouncing a little bit.


Here's a short video clip, of me asking Koen what park we were at:


If you didn't hear him he first says, "Blueberry?", then "Raspberry?" Oh, so cute and funny! Nowadays, when he talks about our day at Knotts, he'll say, "Do you remember when we were at Berry Nuts Farm?"

I love it.

2 comments:

Kar said...

I love when kids say cute stuff like that. I get sad when they realize their errors and say stuff "right." And look at how long Emileigh's hair is getting!!

DRS and DDS said...

"Blueberry?"--"Raspberry?"--"Berry Nuts Farm"--so, so precious. And I can almost hear Pixie laughing on that ride!!! Short and sweet but the memories are so worth the drive!