Look at all that long, gorgeous hair on Emileigh!! And I love your new template.
SOOO cute! I love their little (or Big!) personalities!! :)
Just found your blog...can I say it was so good to see you and your kids are adorable. Miss you lots!
Your kids are so cute! They look just like your family! Looks like you are doing well.
Wish we could slow down that growing-up-stuff just a little bit. They change soooo quickly that I can hardly comprehend it. It's a bit like trying to catch sunbeams.Kiss them for us, please.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Look at all that long, gorgeous hair on Emileigh!! And I love your new template.
SOOO cute! I love their little (or Big!) personalities!! :)
Just found your blog...can I say it was so good to see you and your kids are adorable. Miss you lots!
Your kids are so cute! They look just like your family! Looks like you are doing well.
Wish we could slow down that growing-up-stuff just a little bit. They change soooo quickly that I can hardly comprehend it. It's a bit like trying to catch sunbeams.
Kiss them for us, please.
Post a Comment