Well, there not babies anymore but they're my babies so it still counts. I took the kids to the beach today to our favorite spot ever. The weather was perfect, a little on the chilly side but it was still wonderful. The kids LOVE being there, playing in the sand and in the water. I guess you can say this was our official first day of beach going for this year with many more days ahead of us! We're so lucky we get to live in beautiful San Diego when almost any day of the year could be a beach day.
Adventure #9 - Trip to Texas (3/18 /10- 3/22/10)
16 years ago




2 comments:
Yes, you ARE lucky. I'm looking out my window and watching yet another snowstorm roll in. We won't see the end of snow until the beginning of May, if we're lucky. Where is that beach? It's pretty.
I love that little cove! Enjoy that beautiful weather and those beautiful babies for us too.
Sand between the toe-sies,
Sand on clothes and hair,
Sand upon the sandwiches,
Hooray!
Sand is everywhere!
Wish I had some now...
Post a Comment