skip to main |
skip to sidebar
When I Grow Up, I Want to be a Fry Cook
Yes, those were the words that came out of Koen's mouth the other day. I had taken him with me to pick up dinner at a drive-thru. We were in the truck so he was sitting right with me. When we pulled up to the window we had to wait a bit for our food so he was thoroughly enjoying watching the workers through the window as they prepared the food. That's when he blurted out, "Mom, when I grow up I want to be a fry-cook." I just started laughing. He laughed too. That's not at all something I expected him to say! "A fry-cook?" I said, through chuckles. "Yeah, like Spongebob," was Koen's reply. 
Okay that made a little more sense I thought. Hey, at least he knows what he wants to be when he grows up, right? Uh, I better start dropping hints now about other professions I would prefer to see him as. Can you say Dr. Koen?
3 comments:
Sponge Bob very famous in the Philippines!
My first thought was, "Brilliant child...he can already correctly identify the profession of the people behind the fast food counter!"
Second thought, "Dr. Koen...yes, I like that better." :)
"Paging Dr. Koen. Paging Dr. Koen. There's this crazy geriatric patient in Rm. 5. Claims her name is 'Nana'?"
Ah, Spongebob is the best. That is hilarious. Dylan says he's going to be a Superhero Scientist when he grows up. Not sure where he got that...
Post a Comment