Monday, November 16, 2009

Update

I am so far behind in my blogging...I'm sure some of you thought that I had fallen off the face of the earth by now! No, just busy. Aren't we all? So, no more excuses. I'm going to pick up where I left off which is back in July...


I took the kids in for their annual portraits in the beginning of July, aren't they just so cute!?









We also took a Utah trip over the fourth of July holiday to visit family. The kids had a great time watching fireworks! All the cousins painted their faces. They loved it!





And, Emi turned 4! She is growing up too fast and is now a little lady. She's is so beautiful and so sweet. We are so lucky to have her! She wanted a Tinkerbell party. I made her party dress and decorated the house with Tinkerbell stuff. We rented a jumpy and the kids were so entertained with it. I love how big her pinata was! One of her presents was a Wiggle Racer, they are the coolest riders ever...just wiggle the handle bars and it makes it go.


1 comment:

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, that is a huge pinata!! You throw probably the best little birthday parties for your kids that I have ever seen. I need to be better about that. It's good to see you in blogging land again!