Friday, April 16, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I am constantly amazed at how quickly life speeds by me, how quickly things can change, and how quickly my children are growing up before my eyes!


A LOT has happened recently with my family and I'll try to give you the condensed version.

We have a new addition to our family...Zachary! He was placed with us for adoption through the County agency just last week. He is 13 months old and adorable. Koen and Emileigh just love him as well as Rolf and I. He fits perfectly with our family and we are so excited to have him with us! Here's a couple picture of him, although you can't completely see his face (on purpose, due to privacy reasons since technically he is a foster child at the moment) you can still see how cute he is!


Koen is still growing like a weed! I can't believe how tall he is getting. He's almost 6, but going on 16, my little GQ boy!


He also has been taking Judo classes for the last couple of months, and he loves it...he's pretty good too! Here he is taking another boy down to the mat.


Emileigh is getting so excited to start Kindergarten in the Fall! She can't wait. Currently she is in preschool three days a week and loves it. She is SO ready for school! I cut her hair recently hoping it would look cute short. It does. But, I think I'll let it grow long again.

We celebrated Easter a couple of weeks ago, the kids loved coloring eggs, and going for an egg hunt at their cousin's house.


Rolf is still busy working as always, and he has done some big upgrades in our house recently. He has been installing new windows throughout our home and they look awesome! I love that he is such a handyman.

I have been extremely busy the last couple of months! I worked part-time at my old dental office for a little while to help cover for someone on maternity leave. I'm still Primary President for my Ward which keeps me busy. We just got Zach placed with us, which keeps me busy. AND, I was just hired on by Jim Duffy to work on his campaign as he runs for the office of Sheriff of San Diego County. He is a really good guy and the only man for the job. I hope you all vote for him. To learn more about him or to help out his campaign go to http://www.duffyforsheriff.com/ anything you can do helps!

So, there you have it! My crazy, wonderful, beautiful life!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

congrats on little Zachary Autumn! He looks adorable. You are a busy lady!

Kar said...

OMG! That is so great!! I'm so excited for you with little Zachary! He is soooo cute. I hope everything goes smoothly with the adoption process.