Monday, November 17, 2008

Guess Who's Made It Big?

Big as in getting their picture in a magazine? . . . Emileigh! Yes, she's famous, at least in the Law Enforcement world. They have a monthly magazine called the Silver Star which we get every month.


October's issue posted pictures of children in costume for the Halloween costume contest they have yearly. I've entered the kids every year without ever winning. This time, Rolf was looking through the magazine and found this:

That's our little Tinkerbell! She didn't win the contest, but she got her picture in the magazine. How cool is that?!

3 comments:

TheGefrom5 said...

Autumn! That's awesome!! She looks so cute, and you did such a good job on her costume, It really looks like the REAL Tinkerbell. I hope you save that and frame it. She'd love to see that when she's older. Maybe it could go up next to Rolf's plaques/awards and trophies?! ;)

DRS and DDS said...

WHOOPEE! That is fabulous! If I had been editor, her pic would have ended up on the cover--she's so darn irresistible--even if it didn't exactly relate to law enforcement.

Yep, that's one for the wall of honor.

Kar said...

How cool! And the costume is adorable. Ooh, I love it when people I know get into magazines or newspaper photographs! That is so much fun! You'll have to scrapbook it.