Koen just walked out of his room during his Rest Time asking if I could help him put his glove on. I was focused on something else when he came out talking to me. I looked up and had to just laugh. I just love this kid. My crazy boy. I don't know what he was trying to be or do. He obviously wasn't cold or else he would have his pants on! So, who knows?
Adventure #9 - Trip to Texas (3/18 /10- 3/22/10)
16 years ago




4 comments:
It was so great to see you the other day at the shower! Thank you for coming. I loved seeing all my old friends! Just wanted to wish you a happy November 19! Hope you guys did something fun!
OH, I just want to scoop him up and hug him! It's impressive that he even got one glove on correctly. That's not an easy task for a little guy, even if he is in preschool.:)
Just found your blog through Megans, your kids are adorable. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Such the underwear boy! Is that mirror new??
Post a Comment