Monday, November 10, 2008

Where's Waldo? Er..Emileigh?

The other day, Emileigh fell asleep in her room during 'Quiet Time'. When I went to check on her, I found her like this:

She is actually sleeping like this! Not only had she destroyed the corner of her room with all her toys, but she decided that falling asleep with a hard drawing board on her face was comfortable...go figure!

4 comments:

megan said...

Oh my goodness, she is so funny! I love the title, too. Perfect!

Kar said...

That is so funny!!! Who finds a hard board on her face to be comfortable? That cracks me up. I love when kids fall asleep in funny poses.

DRS and DDS said...

Bet she was using that board when the sandman sneaked up on her...so, so cute! At least she was being quiet.
Love that little Pixiedoodle!

TheGefrom5 said...

Perfect title! :) That's so funny! I can't believe she was comfortable enought o sleep like that! :)