Friday, March 27, 2009

Mud Monsters

The kids were awfully quiet the other day while they were playing outside. I came out to check on them and found this:

They created a mud hole that they were thoroughly enjoying playing in:
They then proceeded to pretended to be mud monsters and come after me...


All I can say, is they truly are my children! I remember doing this exact thing when I was little, except I think I was in my bathing suit, and I ended up with mud completely covering my entire body.

3 comments:

TheGefrom5 said...

That's awesome!!! Its always so scary when there is silence. ;0

DRS and DDS said...

How well I remember!

If those kiddos of yours had had a little more water in their mud recipe they might have out-muddied you. They probably will some day.

Love it!

Kar said...

That is so cute. And I love Emileigh's little skirt. Girl clothes are so fun.