Thursday, July 3, 2008

Real Life Portrait

Here's a true glimpse into my life at this very moment. I'm supposed to take pictures of the following just as they are right now...

1. Laundry Room: I love my stacked washer and dryer, it takes up less space and since my laundry room is small it works perfectly!

2. Favorite Room: My Bedroom, my bed is sooo comfortable!


3. Favorite Shoes: My black velvet 5" stillettos, love 'em!!!



4. Toilet: not much to look at but clean at least.


5. Kitchen Sink: okay, so I have some dishes left in the sink, who doesn't?



6. Fridge: I see I need to go shopping...



7. What the kids are doing: Watching cartoons in the living room, sometimes they actually sit on the couch to watch but most of the time it's like this. I have to tell Emi to back away from the TV all the time.



8. Self Portrait: Good thing I did my hair today! :)


9. Closet: It's not much to look at...

10. Dream Vacation: ooo, this is a hard one, but I would have to choose Ireland. I would have said Hawaii if you would have asked me three months ago but I was able to go in May! So, now it's Ireland...



I'm only going to tag Karlenn for this one, love ya Kar!

1 comment:

Kar said...

Love you, too! I'll do it! And you will be disgusted at the state of my toilet, laundry room, bedroom, etc. etc. It's not a pretty picture!