Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Eyes From Jesus

Koen had a dental appointment this morning for his 6-month check up and cleaning...no cavities, yeah! So, the assistant calls him back and I hear this conversation as the door from the waiting room to the back is closing...
Assistant: "Wow, Koen, you have beautiful blue eyes! Where did you get those?"
Koen: "I don't know?"
Assistant: "Did you get them at Target?"
Koen: "No, I got them from Jesus."
Okay...so at this point the whole front desk of employees say, "Oh, how cute is that!" in unison and I have to ask one of them if what I heard Koen say, is really what he said.
And really, how cute was that!?

2 comments:

DRS and DDS said...

I love it--he is SO right! Good teaching, Mom!

Kar said...

What a sweetheart!! Sigh. I wish I could afford six-month appointments for my kids!!