Whoa!! You look like a totally different person! It does make your eyes pop! How do you like bangs? I can't stand 'em. Being a brunette is pretty fun, eh?
I love the bangs, at the moment. I haven't had bangs since I was a Freshman in HS so we'll see how long these last. :) I love being brunette too, I've never tried it before and so far I like!
4 comments:
I can't remember the last time you had bangs! Kind of reminds me of Leah Remini in the old "King of Queens." Love those eyes!
I think it looks great on you!
Whoa!! You look like a totally different person! It does make your eyes pop! How do you like bangs? I can't stand 'em. Being a brunette is pretty fun, eh?
I love the bangs, at the moment. I haven't had bangs since I was a Freshman in HS so we'll see how long these last. :) I love being brunette too, I've never tried it before and so far I like!
Post a Comment