I got tagged from Kar...It's a 'what are you doing right here and now'-type. So, here are my answers:
Two names you go by:
1. Babe
2. Mommy
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. blue jeans
2. brown zipper hoodie
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. to fit into a size 6...wishful thinking. :o)
2. the ability to have anything I want at any moment
Two people who will most likely do this tag, if I ask very nicely:
1. Heather?
2. Ummm?
Two things you did last night:
1. Took the whole family to Tommy Burgers for dinner. Yummy!
2. Watched So You Think You Can Dance.
Two things you ate today:
1. Oatmeal
2. Peanut Butter
Two people you last talked to:
1. Emileigh
2. Koen
Two things I did today:
1. Went to church for a RS Pres. meeting.
2. Met with a friend to discuss an upcoming event.
Two longest Car rides:
1. San Diego to Salt Lake City
2. San Diego past Eureka near the Redwoods!
Two favorite beverages:
1. Coke Zero with Vanilla
2. Diet Coke with Lime
Adventure #9 - Trip to Texas (3/18 /10- 3/22/10)
16 years ago




1 comment:
I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance! I watched it religiously for two summers, but this summer, I work every night, so I haven't been able to watch it. I miss it!!
Post a Comment