Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting Ready for Halloween


The spirit of Halloween is alive and well in our household! Isn't it amazing what a person's teeth can make them look like? Working in the dental field almost a decade has made me very aware of people's mouths in general, face shape, jaw placement, teeth in general. It's always the first thing I notice about people. Oh, I hope I didn't make anyone self conscience to talk to me now.
Back to Halloween...the kids are so excited to dress up and go trick or treating this year. I can't wait to post pictures of them in costume, and they're not going to be vampires as this picture might make you think.
Hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween! BOO!!!

3 comments:

emwhitte said...

Love the picture of the kids in vampire teeth! So cute!

Hey, you wouldn't happen to know of a dentist in need of a dental assistant? My husband's been looking for a job :)

DRS and DDS said...

Boy, they really DO look different; glad it was temporary. I'm sure those kiddos are going to have the most perfect grown-up teeth in the world!

Kar said...

How interesting, that you notice, like, jaw placement and stuff. I guess you notice what you put a lot of time into.