Hey!! We miss you guys too! I was so excited to hear about your new company. The bags are absolutely adorable. I wish I new how to sew. Anyway, we are doing well and technically the baby is due Dec. 5, but I have an ultrasound on 10/27 to see how big he is because up until now he has been measuring almost 3 weeks big. So we'll just see. Mary Lowell is hosting a baby shower for Michelle Clark and I on Nov. 8 at the building. As far as I know it's supposed to be an open reunion type thing so I hope that you have heard about it and can come. And let people know too! I just want to see everybody. :) Email me if you get a chance and let me know what your schedule is like because we'd love to see you (lahrenr@cox.net) Hope to see you soon!
4 comments:
Hey!! We miss you guys too! I was so excited to hear about your new company. The bags are absolutely adorable. I wish I new how to sew. Anyway, we are doing well and technically the baby is due Dec. 5, but I have an ultrasound on 10/27 to see how big he is because up until now he has been measuring almost 3 weeks big. So we'll just see. Mary Lowell is hosting a baby shower for Michelle Clark and I on Nov. 8 at the building. As far as I know it's supposed to be an open reunion type thing so I hope that you have heard about it and can come. And let people know too! I just want to see everybody. :) Email me if you get a chance and let me know what your schedule is like because we'd love to see you (lahrenr@cox.net) Hope to see you soon!
Hilarious!
Even crossed, you still have the prettiest eyes ever!!
I was wondering if Rolf found anything good in there???
Post a Comment