Thursday, December 11, 2008

Emileigh's "Jingle Bell Rock"

Since the Christmas spirit is alive and well here in our household, Christmas music is played, sung and danced to quite often. With that in mind, Emileigh has been learning some songs that she loves to sing everywhere we go. The other day in the car, I hear her singing quietly to herself. I listen intently to hear that it's the tune of "Jingle Bell Rock". But, what she actually sings is "Tinker Bell, Tinker Bell, Tinker Bell Rock". Oh so cute! I have heard her singing it this way several times since and I just don't want to correct her, it's too adorable! If I'm lucky, I'll try to catch her doing it on film.

2 comments:

Kar said...

I love that! Dylan calls Kraft macaroni and Cheese, Crap macaroni and cheese, and it's so funny that I don't ever try to correct him. It's sad when they realize what they've been saying, and correct it. I just love little kid-isms.

DRS and DDS said...

"Tinker Bell Rock"--precious! Wanna hear it!!!!