Where does the time go? I mean really. Where does it go? I just can't believe that 5 years have flown by since Koen was born! He is so proud to say he's five now. And I am so proud of him. On his birthday we went out for dinner just the four of us to celebrate. He had a birthday party two days later for all his cousins and friends (I'll post his party info next time).
He is such a good kid! I love that he still wants to hug and kiss me all the time. I love that when I sit down he quietly scoots over to be right next to me. I love that he can make me laugh (just like his Daddy). I love that he's an awesome big brother to Emileigh and that he not only plays well with her but he looks out for her too. I love that he wants to always help me in the kitchen when I'm making something. I love that he likes to just be with me and do what I'm doing, even if it's a chore. I love that his smile lights up any room. I love that he tells me he loves me every day. I love him more than I can truly say.
3 comments:
What a darling little boy you have. He has such a sweet little soul. And you look prettier than ever, little Autumn!
Hi Autumn!
Reading why you love Koen just brought me to tears....so very sweet. I need to write something like that about Bre, nice to capture those feelings for our kids to read in the future.
Looks like he had a fun 5th b-day! Love the decor
Such a precious little guy...I hope he will always so openly demonstrate his love for you--even when he's 15 or 55!
Such a treasure!
Hug him for us, please.
Post a Comment