Yesterday I bought a flat of strawberries from Costco and today I opened them up to give some to the kids and I couldn't believe how big some of these strawberries are. Big is not the appropriate word. This is a picture of what I would consider an average sized strawberry...
This is one of the HUGE strawberries...
Man! It almost fills up the entire palm of my hand! And they are so delicious too, I'm going to have to go buy more. Just in case you still don't believe your eyes, here's one more picture for comparison...
Yep, that's a peach (!) next to the gigantic strawberry. Crazy good.




2 comments:
I'm surprised at how good the big strawberries were. I would have thought they would be really bland. Yum. I'm jealous. Our strawberries are starting to be sparse and crappy.
"Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bake Shoppe."
Gotta say, off the topic, that I love the music on your blog.
Love You!
Post a Comment