Saturday, May 17, 2008

Book Update

So, I couldn't wait any longer and I bought New Moon...I know I'm impatient. But, I thought it would be a perfect read for my flight on Monday to Hawaii! I'm so excited!

Thank you to those who have already offered your book to me, I truly appreciate it.

4 comments:

Kar said...

I was wondering when you were going on your Hawaii trip! I'm so jealous! And Ben and I think Rolf is crazy for not being interested in going. He's nuts!!

DRS and DDS said...

Hope your tropical journey fills you childlike wonder at the beauty of this world. May you make many happy memories to bring back and share with us all.

Love you much!

DRS and DDS said...

Hope your tropical journey fills you childlike wonder at the beauty of this world. May you make many happy memories to bring back and share with us all.

Love you much!

deannah said...

Can't blame you. Have fun in Hawaii!!