The last few weeks I spent updating our photo albums, what a huge project that was! I'm notorious for taking pictures, downloading them to the computer and that's it. I don't print them out, I don't get them printed, they just sit comfortably tucked away in my computer. So, I decided it was time to print them out and put them into albums. It ended up being 3 years worth of photos which coincided with the time we got our digital camera. I'm going to have to be better at this from now on!
But, in printing hundreds of photos I realized I wanted to do a special yearly photo book for the kids. Emileigh came to us in January of 2007 so it was easy to do an entire year's worth. I tried to do it myself, using Epson's StoryTeller kit, but my printer isn't great for printing high-quality photographs. I resorted to Walmart's Photo Center and selected a hard-bound 8"x 8", 20 page book with a jacket and it was only a little over $20. You can't beat it! And, it was easy! Here are just a couple of pages from their 2007 book...




3 comments:
What a great idea! Do you take the photos into WM in the digital form? Do you do the formatting there in the store? So cute!
Love Ya!
Those books are the greatest. If I wasn't such a scrapbook-a-holic, that's what I would do. I can't believe it's been 16 months since you got Emileigh. Time flies.
That's so cool! I really need to do something like that. I'm good at printing pictures to send to my grandma, but I know Emily would love to look at her own photo album. Good for you!
p.s. blogs are the greatest!
Post a Comment