Saturday, May 17, 2008

Twilight


Okay, I'm officially a Twilight fan! I've heard the hype for so long now that I decided to finally read it and I absolutely loved it! I'm dying to read the next book in the series, but no library around here has one, the waiting lists are really long, so, if anyone of you have it and is willing to loan it to me I would be forever in your debt, really! I can't wait for the movie to come out in December, that's too far off!


3 comments:

deannah said...

I have all of them! You need New Moon?

Kar said...

Dude, I keep fighting the Twilight pull. My mom says the first book is lame, but if you like it, it can't be bad, right? It took me a long time to read Harry Potter, too. I just didn't want to be "like everyone else." I know that's dumb. Maybe I'll borrow Mom's book when she's done struggling through it.

Anonymous said...

I love these books! So much fun to read- they just pull you right in.