Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here We Go!

So, I've finally made the leap and joined the blogger band wagon. Yeah! I know my family will love this, especially those that are out of state. The only problem now is, what to blog about??? Well, what does any other stay-at-home mom talk about? Their kids! So, with that said, I'm sure most of the content you'll be reading will be about Koen and Emileigh and the crazy wonderful day to day life I enjoy.

Speaking of my kids...Koen is really into making silly faces lately and even makes Emileigh make them if she wants to play with one of his toys, like a right of passage. I've heard him getting upset with her when he sees her playing with one of his toys and saying, "You didn't make a silly face for me first!" I don't know where he came up with it, I know I certainly never made him do that. But, I suppose there could be worse things that he could try to make her do. :)

Here's Koen making one of his silly faces...


And here's Emileigh making one of hers...



3 comments:

DRS and DDS said...

You betcha this out-of-state Dad & Mom (AKA Poppy and Nana)are tickled to have this window into the ordinary yet extraordinary happenings of your precious lives! Yippee!

Yes, those babies have changed a great deal in the last year. Love those faces--funny or otherwise.

Love You,

Dad & Mom

Kar said...

That is so cute!! I'm soo excited that you are now a blogger. It's a great way to keep in touch.

gina said...

Too Funny!
Your kids just keep getting more adorable.
I don't really have a blog... but my gmail lets me leve comments.

:)