skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Flying High
So I go to my bedroom the other day to get something and find Koen jumping on my bed. He had stacked every possible pillow he could find on top of it and would stand at the foot of the bed and jump as far as he could over the pillows, usually landing on top of them (thank goodness!). Now, he knows that jumping on my bed is not okay, or any bed for that matter. I tell him every day (literally) to stop jumping on the bed, yet...he still does it. I know one of these days he's really going to get himself hurt doing it. I know when I was a kid, I loved jumping on the bed too, but I doubt that I ever got air like he did the other day. When I walked into my room and saw him mid-jump, I knew I had to try to get his picture doing it. So, here's the best two photos I could get. Yeah, I know, I was encouraging him to jump this time so I could take the photos, oh well. Oh, and yes he's only wearing his underwear again...just get used to it.
You gotta love this one!
2 comments:
So cute. My kids love jumping, too. Our bed is in our living room right now, while we finish our basement, and boy, do the kids ever take advantage of it!
Great shots! He looks like spiderman!
Post a Comment