We were able to go to Legoland this week and we had a great time. We had one extra ticket so we took my nephew too. Here's a snapshot of them sitting together in the car on our way up, they were ready to go with their hats and shades!
The kids went on several rides during the day. One was a kiddie train...
One ride's wait time was almost an hour in the hot sun! I was grateful that they had an enclosed, shaded play area for the kids to build with legos while daddy waited in the line. The employee who thought of this idea should be awarded. It's fantastic.
Koen got to drive a car...
While Emileigh got to ride in a helicopter...
And, be eaten by a shark! She loved it...
On our way out, the kids had to stop again to play in the water. They were soaked and happy for the whole ride home! I love this "action" shot of Koen.




1 comment:
Dude, I always wanted to go to Legoland, but the price was too rich for my blood. How cool that you got to go. I can't imagine how hot it must be down there right now. I never had to endure a summer there. The first summer I was there, I came to Idaho for five weeks during the hot time, and we moved before it got too hot last year. Lucky me!
Post a Comment