I stole this off a friend's blog...you’re supposed to put an X next to the things you have done in your life so far, and leave it blank for the things you have never done. Here are my answers:
Have you ever...
( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robber
(X) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Sang Karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls --
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
Adventure #9 - Trip to Texas (3/18 /10- 3/22/10)
16 years ago




2 comments:
Hey, sweet! I didn't know if you were a fan of tags or not. So can I tag you when I get another one of these things??? :) I love it when people are game for tags.
Sure! I'm up for it! :)
Post a Comment