Monday, June 9, 2008

Shadow Play

Yesterday, I caught Koen playing with his shadow. We watched him for a long time until I realized I needed to get it on film. My digital camera does have the function to film but with no sound. I started filming him and he was clueless that he even had an audience until at one point, as you'll see, he turned around and saw me and bolted running. I love his expression when he gets "caught". And yes, he's only wearing his undies. It's so hard to keep clothes on the boy, he always wants to be naked!



Emileigh later decided to stand in front of the mirror and make faces at herself. I was only able to snap one picture before she stopped.


2 comments:

Kar said...

How cute. Koen is getting so tall and skinny!

DRS and DDS said...

Little, innocent childhood moments so dear--there are tears in our eyes and longing in our hearts. Can't wait to be with you all again.