We had Koen's 4th birthday party this past Saturday at our house. It was a Ben 10 theme with decorations in lime green and black. I had the kids play some games: pin the Omnitrix (Ben's watch) on Ben, musical aliens (musical chairs), alien lava rock seach and an obstacle course where the kids pretended to turn into four different aliens to complete tasks. The kids loved it. I made a cupcake cake in the shape of the Omnitrix and of course we had to have a pinata, well actually we had two. It was fun and Koen made out in the toy department!








2 comments:
Whoa...Omnitrix cake..way cool! Looks like a work of art. The morphing game sounds like sooooooo much fun. I hope your little people will remember all your fforts when they are big people.
They will feel very loved.
What a great party! I'm throwing Dylan's first-ever birthday party in a week - Transformers theme. But I am NOT making the cake. Just a tad bit overwhelmed!!
Post a Comment