Sometimes on Tuesdays I watch two of my nephews for a couple of hours, Ryan and Mason. Ryan is 5 and Mason is 7 months old. They're adorable and Koen and Emileigh love to play with them. Usually it's Koen playing with Ryan, and Emileigh "mothering" Mason, but yesterday, it was a little different...Mason was awake for most of the time we had him and Koen wanted to hold him most of the time too. Koen didn't want to let him go, it was so cute. I tried coaxing him to give up his grip on the baby but nothing worked. He actually got upset with me when I finally took Mason away from him. It was just so cute to see him act so tenderly and carefully for such a long time! Of course, once I was able to get Mason away from him Emileigh wanted a turn to hold him too. You gotta love it!
Adventure #9 - Trip to Texas (3/18 /10- 3/22/10)
16 years ago




2 comments:
I can't believe how dark Emileigh's hair is getting! It's very very cute. And that baby is so dang cute.
Ohhhhhhhhhh...so, so sweet.
Post a Comment