Thursday, September 18, 2008

Amazing Bruise

So about a week ago I hit my leg on my car as I was exciting the vehicle. I couldn't even begin to tell you how I did it, or where on the car I actually hit, just the fact that I did. I can tell you that it hurt, but not that badly. I just remember saying, "Ouch" when it happened and then moving on. Only about 3 hours later did the pain set in and the tenderness to the touch. It was a big bruise! But, the amazing thing about it was that a few days later someone saw it and said, "Wow! There's a face in your bruise!" A face? I couldn't really see from my point of view so when I got home I took a picture of it to see for myself. So, here you may be able to see for yourself that my body is amazing and can produce a face for people to enjoy viewing while looking at something as ugly as a gigantic bruise. The picture is a little blurry but if you stand back or angle yourself a little bit you may see it better. Let me know who you think it looks like, the results could be fun!

5 comments:

Kar said...

It looks like the Phantom of the Opera mask. :)

megan said...

Okay, Edvard Munch's "The Scream" comes to mind! ;o)

emwhitte said...

That's definitely one of the characters from 'Where the Wild Things Are.'

TheGefrom5 said...

I was thinking the face of the mummy as it comes out of the sand in the movie The Mummy. Pretty scary stuff. Even in your moments of pain and affliction your body is producing amazing things. Man! Your talented! ;)

DRS and DDS said...

Ouchie wowchie woo! Hope that it's all healed up by now.

Love ya!