Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Primary What?!

So there has been a big change in my life recently...I'm the new Primary President in my ward! Yeah, this is going to be a learning curve for me since I haven't been in Primary since I was 12! But, I'm really looking forward to it and working with the kids. I'm sure I'm going to have a blast and I'm sure I'm going to really love the calling as much as I have loved serving in RS this past year. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

DRS and DDS said...

You came to this earth with so many gifts. This calling will just give you a chance to rediscover some of those treasures that have lain quietly waiting for the right need. You will be blessed and you will be a blessing in the lives of those whom you serve. Our happy prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited you're serving in Primary! You''ll be great!

Kar said...

Oh my goodness!! Dude, I would die!! You are so organized and together; I'm sure you will do a fantastic job. I'm surprised you were only in as enrichment leader for a year. But if they need you in primary, they need you in primary.

emwhitte said...

Those kids are so luck to have you in Primary with them! I know you'll do great. Put our trust in the Lord and rely on the Spirit and you can do anything!