The other day I was working on my computer when I hear the kids talking in the other room. Koen was asking Emi to get something out of his eye! His eye?! Okay, I jump up because I can see a potential trip to the ER after she accidentally pokes his eye out. I peek around the corner to see what is actually happening and sure enough, Koen is holding his eye open and Emi's fingers are in it. I tell them to stop and right then Koen blinks his eyes and tells Emi thanks for getting whatever it was out. Seriously, she did it AND Koen still has both eyes functioning properly. Should I start saving money now to send her to medical school?
Adventure #9 - Trip to Texas (3/18 /10- 3/22/10)
16 years ago




3 comments:
I am so glad you put this picture on here because I have been wondering who left this tan baseball hat at my house! It's Koens! I will bring it to our dance class tomorrow!Smart little lady you have on your hands! ;)
Oh how dang cute!! And look at all that long, luxurious hair! Her hair grows soooo fast!!
Her skill is astounding! Yep, start that savings account NOW!
The sweetest thing about this incident is Koen's complete trust in his sister. I LOVE it!
Post a Comment