I had to post these pictures of Emileigh. This is so her! For those of you who have spent enough time around her were she's completely comfortable with you, then you've seen this side of her. She can be so silly at times. Here she's squinting on purpose so you can't see her eyes, at all!
And this one, she told me to take a picture of her silly face...
And, a quick side note, the purse she's holding is one I bought for her at the dollar store after I caught her trying to create a purse out of several different items she had. There was about a two week period where she wouldn't go anywhere without this new purse and she would get so upset if we were heading out the door and she didn't have it. It was well used and she still plays with it occasionally. It was the best dollar I ever spent!




2 comments:
Aw, such a girly-girl! I'll bet Koen catches the hang of it soon. Boys ride bikes so much earlier than girls!! Dylan learned when he was four, and I couldn't believe it! I didn't learn until I was, like, seven!!
These little snippets really reflect their personalities. Koen--such a boy, and Emileigh--such a girl. Gotta love it!
Post a Comment