So this is a tag where you get to figure out some new names for yourself...here are mine:
1.YOUR REAL NAME: (This is the one we should fudge, because it asks for your last name. So I thought it would be fun to...do your first name, and then add the last name of a movie star you like.) Autumn Tierney (if you can figure out which movie star this is, than you're super cool!)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (First three letters of your first name, plus "izzle.") Autizzle
3.YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (Your favorite color, and your favorite animal) Red Platypus
4.YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Your middle name, and the name of the street you grew up on) Monique MacArthur
5.YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (First three letters of your last name (married or maiden), first two letters of your first name, and first three letters of your mom's maiden name) Spaaurom
6.YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your second favorite color, and your favorite drink) Black Coke
7.YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (Your mother's middle name and your father's middle name) Dee Ralph
8.YOUR GOTH NAME: (Black, plus the name of a pet you have had) Black Goliath
I tag who ever wants to do this one...
Adventure #9 - Trip to Texas (3/18 /10- 3/22/10)
16 years ago




4 comments:
Thanks for playing! Yay!! And I love the new look of your blog. Cute, cute, cute! I need to change mine soon...
Red Platypus- I like it!
cute quiz! Nice backgground!
1. Debra Stanwyck (Tierney IS cool!)
2. Debizzle
3. Turquoise Dolphin
4. Dee East-Naples
5. Romrob
6. Purple Pepper
7. Gertrude Junior (UGH!)
8. Black Topsy
FUN!
Post a Comment